Ps James Murray
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in HimPsalm 34:8
- Our whole life is full of experiences (things that we’ll never forget)
- An experience can be described but can never be fully explained
- Most people go through their Christian life hearing and learning/knowing about God’s love, but how many have fully experienced it?
- Knowledge is important, but it’s only the beginning
And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledgeEphesians 3:17-18
- A touch of heaven surpasses all knowledge and explanation
- Your role is not to explain to anyone the extent and depth of God’s love, but to help bring them to a place where they can experience it for themselves
- You can be defeated in a debate, but an experience is something that no one can ever talk you out of
When’s the last time you felt Him move so powerfully in your life?
When’s the last time you felt His Presence so tangibly, so strongly?